25 Spiritual Exercises Nigerian Christans No Longer Do
WHAT WENT WRONG?😢😰😭In the early years of my Christian walk as a youth,
1. Fridays night were met for vigils in the Church
2. Youth convention was purely for prayers, fasting, Bible study, and edifying activities
3. As a single when you are going to visit an opposite sex you don’t dare go alone
4. When your Pastor scolds you, you bow your head in tears for being a source concern to him
5. We don’t purchase any clothe we can’t wear to church
6. During youth programmes we engage in activities like draw your sword, Bible quizzes
7. Every Saturday was for Evangelism
8. We were mobile Bibles as we could quote tens of scriptures by heart
8. We don’t dare leave our houses for church without a Bible
9. We arrive church hours before service to prepare the church
10. Virginity was dignity to us and not lack of opportunity
11. It wasn’t difficult to identify us from unbelievers even as classroom students because you see God’s glory on us
12. We were not ashamed to publicly declare our Christian faith
13. We go out for morning cry as early as 5:00AM daily
14. We always preached in every bus we took
15. There was this deep hunger in us to attend programmes in church
16. Even without an official ordination we were called Pastors and Evangelists
17. We usually go to pray for the sick in hospitals for healing
18. We dared to pray for the dead to come back to life
19. Having a daily devotional was important to us
20. We challenged ourselves to spend more time in the things of the kingdom
21. We looked forward to our yearly camp meeting for an encounter with God
22. During worship sessions we received accurate words of knowledge from the Lord
23. We were used as models to correct unbelievers
24. We were a source of Joy and honour to our parents and church
25. Our conscience were very active and alive to admit when our ways were not right with God…
Do I have witnesses out there!!!
WHAT WENT WRONG, 😭 😭😭 WHERE DID WE MISSED IT?
Where are the youth of my generation! Can there still be revival again?
I hear the Lord say to me:Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Kindly share to as many as you can. Join us in our cry for revival😭😭😭!
-Voice of Truth.