WHAT WENT WRONG?😢😰😭In the early years of my Christian walk as a youth,
1. Fridays night were met for vigils in the Church
2. Youth convention was purely for prayers, fasting, Bible study, and edifying activities
3. As a single when you are going to visit an opposite sex you don’t dare go alone
4. When your Pastor scolds you, you bow your head in tears for being a source concern to him
5. We don’t purchase any clothe we can’t wear to church
6. During youth programmes we engage in activities like draw your sword, Bible quizzes
7. Every Saturday was for Evangelism
8. We were mobile Bibles as we could quote tens of scriptures by heart
8. We don’t dare leave our houses for church without a Bible
9. We arrive church hours before service to prepare the church
10. Virginity was dignity to us and not lack of opportunity
11. It wasn’t difficult to identify us from unbelievers even as classroom students because you see God’s glory on us
12. We were not ashamed to publicly declare our Christian faith
13. We go out for morning cry as early as 5:00AM daily
14. We always preached in every bus we took
15. There was this deep hunger in us to attend programmes in church
16. Even without an official ordination we were called Pastors and Evangelists
17. We usually go to pray for the sick in hospitals for healing
18. We dared to pray for the dead to come back to life
19. Having a daily devotional was important to us
20. We challenged ourselves to spend more time in the things of the kingdom
21. We looked forward to our yearly camp meeting for an encounter with God
22. During worship sessions we received accurate words of knowledge from the Lord
23. We were used as models to correct unbelievers
24. We were a source of Joy and honour to our parents and church
25. Our conscience were very active and alive to admit when our ways were not right with God…
Do I have witnesses out there!!!
WHAT WENT WRONG, 😭 😭😭 WHERE DID WE MISSED IT?
Where are the youth of my generation! Can there still be revival again?
I hear the Lord say to me:Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Kindly share to as many as you can. Join us in our cry for revival😭😭😭!
-Voice of Truth.
L. A Prisoners Infect Themselves With Coronavirus To Get Early Release (VIDEO)
A group of silly L.A area prison inmates were very eager to contract the dreaded coronavirus .
They attempted this because they believed that would trigger their ticket out of prison.
According to the L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva who made the startling revelation Monday, said about twenty-four (24) inmates at the Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic attempted (and somewhat succeeded, apparently) to infect themselves way back in mid-April 2020.
The Sheriff revealed that their department saw an increase in spike in confirmed cases out of nowhere.
He said that when they investigated, they found a high number of inmates living in one block of the prison appeared to be deliberately trying to infect each other with COVID-19 any way they could from behind bars.
When Alex Villanueva played the surveillance footages he and his team combed through carefully , and it showed several inmates hanging out in a common area and passing around what Alex described as a hot cup of water, as well as one face mask they’d each put on all in hopes of getting sympathy from a judge to spring them from the facility and let them go home.
But it turns out, their little ploy worked but, only halfway.
Villanueva reported that 21 of the inmates (out of 50 in the block) caught the ‘Coronavirus.
“What they won’t catch is a break” said the Sheriff.
Watch the Video HERE
COVID-19 LOCKDOWN: 12 Year Old Albino Girl Suffers Eye Problems After Hawking Veggies In Abuja (PHOTOS)
A very sad Facebook post greeted Nigerians from Abuja showing a 12 year old Albino Girl Grace, who started developing sight problems after Hawking Veggies under the scorching sun in Abuja.
The Facebook post stated that the little girl was asked to hawk the veggies by her aunt whom she lives with.
Below are the Screenshots of the Facebook post:
This sad news has sparked an outrage by well meaning individuals who spoke against such cruelty and insensitivity of the said girl’s aunt.
what do you think of this? Drop your comments below.
“Buhari is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Made Products
The Buhari administration has been known for enforcing the Nigerian people to patronize Nigerian made goods though without much strategy to make life easier while this transition to economic growth is enforced.
The Buhari administration has been known for enforcing the Nigerian people to patronize Nigerian made goods though without much strategy to make life easier while this transition to economic growth is enforced. Many Nigerians have tagged it a harsh move that is insensitive and inhumane but moreso, Reno Omokri has singled out signals of hypocrisy in the President of Nigeria by outlining certain traits of family moves of the President that shows that he(Buhari) as the No.1 citizen has no regards for anything made in Nigeria but yet wants other Nigerians to embrace Nigerian made goods.
Reno Omokri ‘s tweet reads:
His kids schooled in England. His wife just returned from a 3 month UK stay. His daughter gave birth to his grandchild in Spain (made in Spain), yet
, who is London, wants us to patronise made in Nigeria!