JOBS: Client Service Executive Needed At Canada – Insurance |APPLY NOW
A client service executive is needed at Canada-Insurance company . If you are qualified, you can go ahead and read the requirements below and apply as fast as possible.
• Market Leadership: creates sales strategies and plan for the Senior Client Partners review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy and plan.
• Relationship Management: executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner. Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives
• Business Development: responds to and deliver on client requests; responds to RFP?s. Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy. Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities. Engage the relevant team for solutions.
• In collaboration with Insurance vertical team and or other horizontals:
• Proactively propose/recommend solutions that are aligned with business priorities, receive buy-in and are delivered effectively and efficiently.
• Identify short-term change initiatives (?quick wins?) in close cooperation with business and technology leadership, in order to help bolster long term partnership
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of overall relationships in his/her area, program risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, communications ensuring the delivery of new capabilities.
The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles.
• Drive net new revenue and profitable growth of the account relationship.
• Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
• Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
• Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in Cognizant to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship.
• Respond to and deliver on client requests; responds to large RFP?s by working with Senior Client Partner and other service line leads.
• Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy. Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities. Engage the relevant team for solutions.
• Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
• Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
• Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of Cognizant to grow the account.
• Develop strong working relationships with senior leaders across all LoBs for the client
• Assist the Cognizant teams to penetrate and diversify sources of revenue with the client
• Ability to bring together Insurance domain knowledge to create and propose solutions in both business & technology
In Addition, The Qualified Candidate Should Possess The Following
• Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $10+ million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
• A minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm with 5-8 yrs in Insurance industry ((Life, Annuities, Property & Casualty, Group, Retirement) preferred.
• Experience with account management/selling in the local Market in Canada
• Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
• A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and managing existing business and their profitability.
• A strong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO-1 relationships and below.
• Experience of leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
• Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
• Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques.
• Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree.
Preferred Insurance Domain Skills
• The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility across all LoBs in Insurance domain ? Life & Annuities, Property & Casualty, Core, Retail and Insurance Operations.
• Life & Annuities ? Should have a solid understanding of all functions and processes, from distribution to claims. Should possess knowledge of solutions for L & A, Group and Retirement markets.
• Property & Casualty – Should be able to understand and recommend P&C solutions covering everything from distribution through underwriting relevant to client needs.
• Insurance Industry expertise in Underwriting Policy Administration and Claims preferred along with Technical depth with knowledge of RPA, Analytics, AI, Business Transformation Models, and Security
• Strong domain knowledge including but not limited to Underwriting, Claims, Retirement and expertise in executing Digital themes in Insurance domain.
• Able to sell, mode of work in agile or scaled-agile framework and delivering business value on a continuous basis.
• Business process transformation experience focused on customer experience, simple solutions, and automation/efficiency
• Should be able to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the insurance domain including systems modernization, conversion, and integrations.
• Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior / CXO-1 levels and below. They must be comfortable presenting to senior executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Account Management Skills NA Required
2 OIPA Architecture PL4 Required
3 Psft- Project Portfolio Mgmt PL4 Required
• Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status: Full Time Employee