Service Technician Jobs In Canada (APPLY NOW)
The Service technician will be Responsible for installation, testing, analyzing, maintaining, repairing and training on Bosch packaging equipment and associated products at customer sites. Provide customers with excellent technical customer service and ensure complete satisfaction. This position has a direct and significant impact on maintaining our customer base as well as growing new business for Bosch Packaging Services in Canada.
• Provide field service repairs, training and installations as scheduled.
• Train customers on proper operation, maintenance and safety rules of customer equipment. Participate in internal training in order to maintain technical expertise and proficiency on applicable/new equipment and applications.
• Assist production with final machine testing and checkout. Coordinate development activities/ upgrades for updating & improving machine functionality.
• Provide support to customers, Customer Service and Sales, and support all aspects of operating controls systems, equipment and machinery. Interact with Sales Managers/Project Managers on customer equipment concerns & updates.
• Assist with updates and modifications to machinery control systems at customer sites and training customers on use and maintenance of equipment.
• Work in tight quarters; on top and underneath equipment and stand, stoop, kneel and bend continuously (approx. 66%). Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
• Travel extensively on short notice in North America, Canada as well as worldwide. Approximately 90% travel required. Close proximity (within an hour) of a major metropolitan airport is essential.
• Submit to safety, background, and drug/alcohol testing as required by customer(s), and if required, must be able to don personal protective equipment.
• Service Technician Will reside in Canada and possess necessary clearance to travel and work throughout Canada, with the capability or potential to travel and work throughout the US and Mexico