To get this great job of a planning engineer in an oil and gas company in Dubai, need to have the following qualifications before applying.
– Degree level in Engineering discipline
– 10+ years of work experience in an integrated planning environment (Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Construction planning) preferably within the oil and Gas industry.
– Good interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work between rapidly changing priorities and to plan and optimise execution of activities together with inter-field coordination.
– In-depth knowledge of operations, maintenance, project planning and project control environment with the ability to understand constraints and risks associated.
– Support the offshore organisation as required and strengthen collaboration and integration across projects, departments and locations.
• Other Competencies / Skills / Others
– Proficient Primavera P6 professional user and advance level computer applications skills working on Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project.
– Advance level in using Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as Oracle Enterprise Asset Management.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Thorough understanding of Planning and Scheduling processes, concepts and tools.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn’t to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan’s local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.