Calling all Bilingual Customer Service Representatives!
Are you bilingual in French? Are you looking to take the next step and start your career? Do you have a passion for customer service job job job? Do you enjoy problem solving? Then we have the job for you!
Randstad is in search for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to work with a very well-known Canadian transportation company in the Woodbridge, Toronto area. They are looking for candidates who are looking for a career and growth.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please read below for details.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (Optional overtime evenings and Saturdays)
Salary: $22.70/hour (Roughly 47k)
Full Benefits paid for by company
Free use of highway 407!
Free parking and TTC accessible
Woodbridge, Toronto area
Job duties of a Bilingual Customer Service Representative are, but not limited to:
– Taking inbound calls from customers
– Assisting with billing and ordering
– Providing product knowledge to new and existing customers
– Roughly 40-50 calls a day
– Being able to provide top notch customer service
-Full Time Hours (No weekends!)
– Unionized environment
– Competitive Pay ($22.70/hour)
– Lots of growth opportunities (ability to apply to another position after 1 year of employment)
– Woodbridge, Toronto location (407 and Steeles)
– Benefits paid for by company
– Free 407 highway use!
– Bilingual in French
– Customer service experience (1 year)
– Call Center experience is an asset
– Empathetic, emotionally intelligent
– Strong problem solving skills
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, apply today!
1) Apply online
2) Send a copy of your resume to Anastasia.email@example.com and mention “Woodbridge Bilingual”
3) Call 905 896 1055 and ask to speak to Anastasia
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch